Nipissing Serenity Hospice 50/50 Lottery
Estimated Take Home Prize
Don’t miss your chance. Be a hero and buy a ticket today!
Each monthly draw will have a guaranteed minimum grand prize of $5,000.
When the ticket sales exceed $10,000, the winning prize will be half of the sales.
Grand Prize Deadline on October 31 at 11:59 pm
Purchase Your Tickets Now!
Who You Help
Thanks to you, we can continue to offer comfort, care and support.
Thank you to our early bird sponsor
How It Works
50/50 Lottery Winner Announcements
Lottery License #RAF1201932
- Draws open at 11:00 am EST and close at 11:59 pm EST. Monthly draws will commence on April 1, 2021 and run until March 31, 2022. Each monthly draw will have a guaranteed grand prize of $5,000. When the ticket sales exceed $10,000, the winning prize will be half of the sales.
Grand prize draws will be at 10 am EST on these dates:
- - April 2021: April 1- 29. Grand prize draw- April 30.
- - May 2021: April 30- May 30. Grand prize draw- May 31.
- - June 2021: May 31- July 1. Grand prize draw- July 2.
- - July 2021: July 2- 29. Grand prize draw- July 30.
- - August 2021: July 30- August 30. Grand prize draw- Aug 31.
- - September 2021: August 31- September 29. Grand prize draw- Sept 30.
- - October 2021: September 30- October 31. Grand prize draw- November 1.
- - November 2021: November 1- 29. Grand prize draw- Nov 30.
- - December 2021: November 30- January 2. Grand prize draw- January 3.
- - January 2022: January 3- 30. Grand prize draw- Jan 31.
- - February 2022: January 31- February 27. Grand prize draw- Feb 28.
- - March 2022: February 28- March 30. Grand prize draw- March 31.
- Early Bird cash prize draws of $1.000 will be at 3 pm EST on these dates: August 11th, September 8th, and October 13th
- Tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are $10 for 10 chances, $20 for 60 chances, $40 for 150 chances
- Tickets will be available online at NSH5050.ca
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will posted on NSH5050.ca
- The winning number will be announced by email and posted on NSH5050.ca.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting Nipissing Serenity Hospice at 705-995-3377, or by email at: email@example.com. The ticket may then be brought to 799 John St. North Bay, Ontario at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than Nipissing Serenity Hospice, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws:
- - Any paid staff, or members of the Board of Directors of the Nipissing Serenity Hospice, and members of their household.
- - Any paid staff or volunteers of Ascend Fundraising Solutions, and members of their household, that are involved in the management or conduct of the lottery.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at NSH5050.ca
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1- 888 – 230 – 3505)